Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WHO ARE YOU?

sorry for the lack of pictures...my sisters camera is broken and she uses mine, and somehow in the camera shuffle the memory card is missing (i blame it on her kids). But i promise there will be a picture of a wedding cake soon, and perhaps my birthday dinner with my vegas friends that is taking place on saturday. If i can find my camera...

Now on with this post.

ARE YOU SO CURIOUS WHO LOOKS AT YOUR BLOG?

i am. I have a little site meter that Kristine showed me and ive had it for a little bit and I've had just about 5,000 views, so i know SOMEONE is reading this.

I read some blogs of people i dont know, blogs that are clever or give me style ideas and im just wondering who you are (if you arent listed on the side) and if youre totally random or if i somewhat-kind-of-know-you. Like i read some blogs of friends of friends that i have heard of or met once or twice but not actually my friends.

Anyway, WHO ARE YOU? Tell me! Im so curious...

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog shauna :]
also, i can't figure out how to change the anonymous to my name so i'll just write my name...
jess wright

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I know some of your friends and I look at your blog sometimes because I think it's funny.

Jules AF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olivia Carter said...

I read it!

Aaron said...

I'd be delighted to be blog buddies. Love the style of your blog, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shauna, I read your blog - hope you don't mind. I blog surf a ton - it's mindless, relaxing and fun. I spend way too much time doing it, but sure do enjoy the process. Glad things are going so well for you :-)

sarah marie. said...

i read your blog. but you already knew that.

Anonymous said...

Obviously i read your blog. i'm glad you made it so "anonymous" can post comments too! i can't wait to see the cake you made!

-Kelsey

The Dally Llama said...

Wow. Thanks to Julie for the tip on google analytics. I haven't seen that yet.

I don't read your blog. I just look at your pictures.

amanda said...

I read your blog! I always try to think of really clever comments to leave and then I forget to leave them... oh, well.

Kristine L. said...

Come on scaredy cats... just reveal your true identity. She already knows that there are random people who read her blog. She didn't ask WHY you read it... she asked WHO reads it. Sorry that people whon't reveal their true identity Shauna. Maybe someday.

doubleyou said...

um, hi. it's me... your biggest fan.

Melissa said...

I love your blog, especially when you video yourself lipsinging the song from "Beauty and the Beast"...it's still my favorite.

Jenilyn said...

You should get google analytics, its free it tells you who looks at your blog and when, and what city they live in and how long they stay on your blog, its almost as addicting as looking at blogs. Also I have to say that your blog may be one of the most entertaining ones I read.

lindsay lark said...

Shauna-
Thanks for always giving me a good laugh. I found your blog through John & Sarah Papworth's, and boy, what a find. Hope you're enjoying life in Vegas!

Lindsay Rozier

Young People in Love said...

i'm your friend's, sister's, aunt's, next door neighbor's dog's, half-sister once removed.

that, and i'm really funny.

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

This is the first time I've read your blog Shauna! Rebecca

mallory said...

i sometimes read your blog for a glimpse of stephanie tanner.

Heidi said...

I read your blog occasionally. I knew your family in Rosemont and then in Folsom. I used to babysit you or at least your older sisters. Heidi Harrison McClellan

Tracie said...

I check in every so often.

Sarah said...

I met you freshman year at Helaman Halls (Taylor Hall) with Sherri (I lived next door) and Kristyn was down the hall. I just learned about your blog and have been interested by this whole birthing scandal. My sister's even getting in to your blog now too because of it. I wonder if you remember me. I'm kind of funny and really cool.