OH MAN ITS GOOD.
ive decided that i think every week i will quote the most ridiculous thing i hear. Which will be hard because they say some pretty retarded stuff.
I LOVE IT.
TONIGHTS EPISODE
after being eliminated the lovely Michelle P (aka the CRAZIEST ONE) spouted this off through her tears...yes thats right, episode 2 and they are ALREADY crying.
"Im gonna go back and see my cat. And make sure that shes okay. It will be great to...(pause and whimper)...to have her purr again....and lay in my legs again and um....to be with her again because shes the love of my life at the moment"
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA and this was not her most embarrasing moment of the night. Or of the show. Last episode she played the clarinet (how romantic) and earlier in this episode she broke out in song. Singing some little diddy she made up about how she wants to touch him and have him touch her. SO HILARIOUS.
Long live the bachelor!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Please tell me youre watching the bachelor...
Posted by
Shauna
at
11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Hope your birthday is 'da bomb....
Happy Jubilee!
I laughed so hard when she talked about her cat and the first thing I thought of was that you & Megan were loving it!!
Happy Birthday to my little girl!!! I love you!
Ok, Shauna, I was like cringing with awkwardness for this girl when she started singing for him, esp that weirdo song. And, then, when she started going on about her cat! She's a crazy cat lady! Where did they find this girl and why didn't they screen her a little better??!!
Happy Golden Birthday my friend!
We always watch the Bachelor, but we didn't this year. However, we were flipping through channels and came across her singing. It was the most awkward song ever. My favorite was the other girls in the background who were trying to contain themselves. I wish I had seen the cat part and the crying, that is always my favorite.
The bachelor is great, but I just want to see the cake you made.
Hey little lady Happy Birthday!!!
Miss the dance party days when we first met! :)
i totally don't know you, but i was blog surfing people I know and you were a link on a link on a link, i just had to comment on this since i just watched this episode on abc.com i laughed so hard when she was talking about her cat. how she said that without laughing.....i don't know. i thought it was a joke at first. nice choice!
She deserved to go home to the cat. I watched that episode online and I almost skipped her song because I felt so uncomfortable watching it.
That show makes me feel like my skin is inside out because it's so awkward. These girls are such train wrecks! It's hard to look away.
i haven't been keeping up this bachelor, but for some reason i decided to watch it that night she got sent home. hilarious! the comment she made had her looking like all she had going for her was her stupid cat! maybe it is!
Post a Comment