Tuesday, July 8, 2008

After the final rose, barf....who cares

i feel obligated to write about the bachelorette finale. I didnt watch the whole thing, because, frankly, i didnt really care.

Deanna drives me nuts and both guys were boring enough that i honestly had no opinion either way. Which has never happened, i usually detest one of them so bad. (This time it was her)

Anyway i just finished watching the after the final rose, just now actually, and i am even more annoyed.

First order of business, pet names. If you arent in your 40s and started calling your husband "honey" back in the 80s-90s than dont start now. Young people should not have pet names for their signifigant others, unless of course, its LOVER. Cause that one is just creepy and funny. But "honey" & "sweetheart" and whatever else is just annoying. Plus they have been dating for like 2 seconds. I mean come on, you should have to earn that title (if its something you actually want, i dont want it)

Secondly, their announcement wasnt as exciting as i would of liked. I was hoping they would say she was knocked up, because that would of been HILARIOUS. I knew it wasnt the announcement but how good would that of been? The real announcement is on my nephew Lincolns 3rd birthday, they are getting married. I told megan i think she should do a rose ceremony birthday party.

Lastly, uh Jesse, your hair has always been pretty gross but whats with the Byron look? Seriously?

6 comments:

Crouch6 said...

I've been waiting for you to post about this all day! I thought you would be happy about Jesse! Anyway, the after the rose was a bit much.

Amy said...

Now Shauna, you have to admit that Jesse & De make a RAD couple!!

Kaisa Bailey said...

Loved the finale. So did Scott. I couldn't believe that she picked Jesse, but he was cool and sincere. I can't believe you were THAT bored with it. I think you just took Twilly's word for it. HAHA
Can't wait to see you

Miss C. said...

I am going to second the barf. Watching them made me sick. Although, I did like watching Shayne and Matt (in after the final rose), at least they're good for laughs. DeAnna and Jesse, BORING and yucky.
-Becca

Rebecca said...

I was waiting for this!!! I actually just finished watching "after the final rose" today, too. I had to put off checking your blog, b/c I didn't want to spoil it for myself! AHHHH! I totally agree- she is like the most stuck-up person I have ever encountered, and it's only exacerbated by the fact that she is so freaking self-righteous! Gross! And, Jesse, though I do actually think he is a good person (she is way undeserving), he's sooooo unattractive. He has a hook nose! And don't get me started on his ragamuffin hair. I literally almost barfed when she said, twice, in the most annoying voice ever, as if she wanted everyone to think they were watching in slow-motion, "I looooovvveee you, I loooooovvvee you," when he proposed. It was too much. Love it! Can't wait til the Bachelor!

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Can't stand Deanna. I actually liked Jason a lot, but am glad he and his boy don't have to put up with her for the next 2 years before they'd get divorced.