1. Once upon a time, Mike was an amazing blogger. Then he went to Dental school and decided to get "too busy" to be funny. I think its time he made time for it again.
2. He is smart and has some pretty good ideas about stuff (terrorism, relationships, sea life, etc) and even when hes totally wrong I start to believe him.
3. He is good at stirring up controversy (see #1 about his blogging reputation)
4. Mike once had a poll on his blog about who is coolest friend was, and i won.
5. He once drove cross country to come to my mission farewell (dedication).
6. He is HOT, look at this picture. TOTAL model material (he could post pictures of himself on slow days).
7. He used to be in the marching band, look at him now...yeah i know, MARCHING BAND! (Ha what a dork. Perfect for the blogging world, right?)
8. His relatives are just as good as he is, but they dont have blogs. Daniel, get on it. (see here)
9. He has really good taste in music and i think it would be good for all of us to be able to read his blog and see what is hip.
10. He has his finger on the jugular vein of fashion (some of you could use his example, i dont need it, but you know, i am just looking out for the rest of you).
MIKE GET A FREAKING BLOG ALREADY. I REFUSE TO SIT IDLY BY AS YOU TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHEN YOU HAVE "TIME" TO BLOG. IF YOU HAVE TIME TO GCHAT, YOU HAVE TIME TO BLOG. GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Mike Visser for Blogging President!
Posted by
Shauna
at
10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I'd read it. That's two whole people which definitely makes having a blog worth it.
In response to reason #6:
"You could be a part time model, but you'd probably still have to keep your normal job"
"Spending part of your time modeling
and part of your time..." being a dentist.
If anybody doesn't know where that is from, you need to find out NOW!
i know i could use some more of his lessons from charm school.
I don't know Visser but he seems like he has a lot to offer. And yes, Hank is adorable. I'm just trying to get up the guts...
here, here.
hear hear?
camilla...help.
i would love more of emv's butt/package in my life...
Yeah, I miss 13 O'Clock, even though you misguided jerks voted that I am less cool than an ipod that one time.
I would fully support Mikey V's return to the blogosphere.
Shauna, you forgot that Mike knows more about dog breeds than anyone else. That has to count for something.
I miss having Mike in the blogging world. His was the first I read regularly and think it's about time he re-entered the space.
Mike also knows a lot about whales, water-horses, and all of God's creatures. Yes, bmw, charm school needs to return. I think it would be a very diverse and entertaining blog.
But I bet he will rebel against this post...and not resurrect his blog.
one. I am not the "blogging president" I am the king of thirteen o'clock, and as such am not subject to any of the laws or public opinions a "president" would be.
two. I am very flattered by your post, Shauna, but you never TELL a king what to do. You ask him... nicely... while bowing.
three. Dallas is not as cool as an iPod.
four. Maybe, just maybe, it's time to take the blogs back from the marrieds and their endless baby photos, from the travelers and their endless logs, from the pseudo intellects and their stupid opinions, from the drama queens from the amateur politicos.
Maybe, just maybe, it's time to give the blogs back to their rightful owners: highly trained anti-terrorism dolphins.
I'll think about it.
Noush, I'm on fashion's cutting edge too, but I've noticed you've never said anything about it.
mike... mike... mike.... mike... perhaps the chant will convince you? maybe?
Post a Comment