I am a big fan of So you think you can dance, and i know its weird but i watch my favorites over and over again. And tonight my favorites were weirdly sexual and i dont know what that says about me....I think mainly it means i just love John Mayer and Heart....???
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love this show too so much but I'm so sad I missed part of it b/c friends came over, whatever people! anyway, but I did see parts of it and I thinking your talking about the weird mia michaels bed dance? or just the whole show which is pretty blatantly sexual, not just weirdly. I love that chelsie hightower girl and mark they are such amazing dancers! oh btw don't you hate when they do their dance and don 't come out of character even when the music ends, ugh, it is so painful to watch!
i think perhaps more disconcerting than your favorites being weirdly sexual, would be that so you think you can dance resides among your favorites.
First of all, why does fish nation (?) have to hate on our show?! Second of all, it is really sexual lately. The dance on the bed. Lame!
the dance on the bed was GOOD.
I remembered the thing I was going to tell you about SYTYCD. One of the quirkiest parts of the show is how they all do the weirdest and awkwardest things when they are telling the home-viewers to vote for their number. And I could not agree more with Eliza about them staying in character after the song is over. So weird which makes it such quality entertainment!
I must be sexual too because I LOVED the bed dance. Twitch was really hot that night.
I was just saying the same thing to a couple of people and they looked at me as though they had no idea what I was talking about. Anyways, I am way in love with Chelsie and Mark- I plan to marry them.
Post a Comment