Hi. Sorry to creep on your blog... my name is Ingrid, I kinda dated Damien for awhile I think you know him. I don't remember how but I stumbled upon your blog awhile ago and I still read it sometimes. Hilarious! Loved the SeriouslySoBlessed blog link.
It is quite ironic, isn't it? I mean, we steal their(native americans) land from them and claim it as our own and after winning a war with another people who had also laid claim to the land, they sell us goods to help us celebrate our "independence." It's messed up if you really think about it.
3 comments:
Hi. Sorry to creep on your blog... my name is Ingrid, I kinda dated Damien for awhile I think you know him. I don't remember how but I stumbled upon your blog awhile ago and I still read it sometimes. Hilarious! Loved the SeriouslySoBlessed blog link.
No, I would think nothing says Independence Day like...all human life starts with a little explosion...
It is quite ironic, isn't it? I mean, we steal their(native americans) land from them and claim it as our own and after winning a war with another people who had also laid claim to the land, they sell us goods to help us celebrate our "independence." It's messed up if you really think about it.
Post a Comment