Introducing the most delicious cake of all time.
and just in time for Kristina's Birthday! Happy Birthday, Kristina! Hope you liked it!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Peanut Butter Fudge Cake
Posted by
Shauna
at
10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I made this cake for Nick's birthday. It was soooo good, and I don't even really like cake. I think I have the kids talked into having this every year instead of the barfy strawberry cake that they insist on having EVERY year. How can you go wrong with Reece's PB cups?
can you make this for me tomorrow? please?
did you do the filling in the middle? I loved the cake when i made it too, but it was so rich it made my teeth hurt.
I loved it! Thank you so much for all the work that went into making not on the actual cake, but the practice cake, too. You are awesome!
i can't even believe there's is something like this out there! i DON'T EVER want the recipe! This seriously looks like something I would eat the night before I knew I was going to die. Wow...
Recipe please?!
okay that looks amazing and so yummy! You should do catering or something it seems like you really like cooking from previous posts, right or am I making that up? secondly, reba you kill me, I think I do want the recipe so I can tempt you with it. Shauna, give it up nowsville.
dear lunatics,
follow the link! (it isnt rocket science)
Eliza, i do love cooking and baking, you are not crazy.
AHHH! I just finished Salem Falls (it was good, very well-written, but definitely on the trashy side, a.k.a., harlequin novel). I also checked out the 10th circle, but I'm gonna return it if you say it's no good. yeah! I'm glad you can give me some recommendations with her! Have you read emily giffin's new book? I heard it's REALLY good.
Um...wheres the recipe! That's what I need to know. That looks liek a little bit of heaven right here on earth!
Holy Moly, that cake does look scrumtroulescent. I love peanut butter.
And I feel perfectly fine being the only dude to comment on this post. Oprah says i'm perfect the way I am.
I ated one of those and it was delicious.. good jorb shauna
Post a Comment