Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sarah & Brian

Here is one of my latest. I finished this one on Sunday, and have been working on one since then for a friend of mine but its a secret so i cant show you yet....

6 comments:

sarah marie. said...

shauna i love it..we're so excited! thank you so much.

Amy said...

I just have to say - AMAZING! I am so glad I gave birth to such a talent! I can't take credit for the artistic side though...

Ella said...

You are a rockstar! I was thinking, that girl looks familiar... Based on the comments it must be the Sarah that cut my hair.

Rebecca said...

I love, love, love, it!

Lindy said...

So now do you think you're better than me just because you're talented?

Shauna said...

ella, i didnt know you ended up going to sarah, shes great huh? i am dying for a haircut.

and lindy, so what, we all know i am better than you.