
Emily just had these flowers sent to my office for my birthday. Are you serious? She is so great.
Thanks EM! I love it! Such a good surprise!
and yes i have crazy eyes and yes i am sketching out illustrations for personalized I Like You Books, i got a lot of orders (funny tid-bit, the original i like you book was made for emily for her birthday that was on monday)

5 comments:
Shauna,
I check in on your blog periodically and just laugh every time. You're a great writer -- among your MANY other talents! You seem to be having a ton of fun! Happy late birthday Folsom friend!
You are a nutcase. I love your stinkin guts!!!
Oops....guess my mummy was still signed in. Kim is me...Aubrey!!!! :)
Happy birthday shauna, miss you and love you!
I love you and you love me. :)
Post a Comment