This past Saturday, with a great group of gals, I went to the jessica simpson/Rascal Flatts concert in Irvine. Let me tell you, it was a good time. It was basically the same show as the last time i saw them...but this time, there were sexy dancers.
BIG IMPROVEMENT GUYS.
BIG IMPROVEMENT GUYS.
Before the show we met for dinner at the Spectrum... Allie (middle) was my bestest friend as a child...we have recently reunited and fallen back in love. And shes probably the tannest non-hispanic i have ever known.
The whole gang at Wahoos.
These are our Jessica Simpson singing faces. I couldnt forget the diva hand.
Okkkkkkkk this was my biggest beef with her. Remember when she used to be a total doll? I think i was the only person in our entire group that actually has her new cd (its not bad/terrible), and i really do want to keep loving her...BUT, just cause youre singing with a twang now...do you have to dress like a NASCAR wife? I mean, the corset, the flannel, the cut offs, the heels, the greasy hair, the 1 million bangles....it was just NOT good. Nothing about it was good. Oh and she messed up twice...two different songs. Started over from the beginning, both times. Her words "I do this all the time....SO WHAT?"
A little intermission seat dancing with Emily. I think this was probably when they played "Who Let the Dogs Out." (most attractive picture of myself, to date.)
Rascal Flatts and their sexy dancers (see them in the middle section...they were like hologram shadows on that staircase from start to finish....really classy and not distracting at all)
Emily, Aubrey and I (and katie in the back...shes so pretty)









3 comments:
How freaking fun was that concert! Your post was way more exciting than mine. I was NOT in a writing mood. Love your stinking guts!
I'm dying right now, I am friends with Ali's sister Jessica, since high school. And Erin Elton (also in your pictures) and I grew up together when we both lived in Sacramento. Too funny!
I am jealous....but YIKES Jessica. Was I pregnant with Maddox or Rafe when we were thinking about going to see them? Whichever child it was, I am REGRETTING not doing it now. It looked so fun.
Post a Comment