if anyone ever says I'm not tough, i want them to come and look at my blog.

I know this is totally disgusting (i happen to think its pretty cool...i mean THATS MY THUMB!) and it was 2 years ago, but i finally got these pictures (the befores) this weekend and i cant help myself.

Look at how swollen my thumb was...and how long my hair was...i look like a wounded baby.

Now here is my helpful hint of the day, if you cant find your rolling pin, using a glass vase to roll out fondant is NOT a good idea. Believe me. I know.

I know this is totally disgusting (i happen to think its pretty cool...i mean THATS MY THUMB!) and it was 2 years ago, but i finally got these pictures (the befores) this weekend and i cant help myself.

Look at how swollen my thumb was...and how long my hair was...i look like a wounded baby.

Now here is my helpful hint of the day, if you cant find your rolling pin, using a glass vase to roll out fondant is NOT a good idea. Believe me. I know.

11 comments:
I hope whoever you were making the cake for - made it up to you!! I'm so sorry- those pics are disgusting!! but the cake was beautiful and delish ;) p.s. R u coming to D's wedding?
Please never post these pictures again. They are disgusting.
are you kidding me? i remember the story but i had NO idea it was that nast! you and julia are twin-ners, she did the same thing when she thought it would be a good idea to run and trip with a champagne glass in her hand. you will have to compare scars when you are together next.
oh my gosh this is DISGUSTING.
seriouslYYY.
nast.
YOU WERE SO THIN, but still adorable as ever!
I can't breathe. That is so freaking sick. I don't think I can visit your blog for awhile in fear that I might accidentally scroll down too far and see that. I am forever scarred.
AWESOME. I've probably seen this pictures like 8 times now. But still..good story kitty.
you're so hardcore
thats gross shauna...so when can we see a pic of the scar?
yeah where is a picture of the scar??? but I think I almost puked.
ick lalala happy thoughts.
i loved this post. more. MORE.
Post a Comment