Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thoughts of a Thursday

  • I have a BAD cold. I cant focus on anything, and i will be really surprised if this post comes out coherent.
  • the SMOOTH AWAY hair removing pad things actually work. I bought it on tuesday and decided to give it a try. Now, i am not a hairy person so maybe it doesnt work for everyone but it worked for me. I will be keeping it in my car because even though it does work, its not very efficient. It takes a long time to get smooth legs with that thing. A way bigger pain than shaving. So i think i will just keep it in the center console and pull it out if im on my way to church and notice i missed a spot on my legs or something. Otherwise its pointless. So if you were wanting to buy one, just know you aren't going to be throwing away your razor anytime soon.
  • Yesterday was my birthday and thank you thank you for all of your kind words and texts and wallposts on facebook (81 of them! 81? that is insane). And sorry if i missed your call. My phone is seriously retarded because it doesnt tell me when i have a missed call and it also doesnt allow me to check my voicemail, so thats why its full. But thank you thank you for calling if you did...(i went and checked and i had 13 missed called from my friends, so nice!)
  • Speaking of birthdays, somethings going on in Huntington tomorrow night for my birthday and im so excited to find out what it is. I'm going to be accompanied by these wonderful people....
travelers
  • American Idol last night was good. I rarely know all of the songs that the contestants sing, and last night i knew them all. I hate to say this but that nasty Adam Lambert was really really really good. I've been listening to it on repeat via a really crappy youtube recording.
  • Is anyone besides my sister Megan and I watching High School Reunion on TV Land?
The End

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy birthday dude. Sorry its late, I feel dumb now.

Also, I got the dress. Done and Done. I LOVE it.

The Bertagna's said...

I am so happy you had such a great birthday!