Monday, March 2, 2009

When you ask for a tender mercy....

you get a tender mercy.

I am having the worst day in the world so i said a little prayer at my desk asking for just one teensy little ray of sunshine.

After a minute i went to get the mail, and in the mailbox was my bosses J.Crew catalog.

Tender Mercy is....I AM FINALLY PRETTIER THAN A J.CREW MODEL.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

lol. You just need to start reading more Mervyn's catalogs

Aubrey Messick said...

Ahahahaha!!! You are GORGEOUS girl.

Lindsay Jane said...

That's very funny and very true. Bless her soul...

Schoenstars said...

i'm sure she has a sweet spirit...

beckie said...

Oh my gosh, that is a tender mercy. She looks very androgenous (sp) 80's.

Word on the Mervyn's catalogs. Its like the dregs of the modeling world.

And whatever you are lovely.

Cassie said...

I just read this to the girls at work and we are loving it..and now feeling good about ourselves too! Thanks for giving us a tender mercy.

Tyna Merrill said...

I totally think that you are prettier than this model! Not to take away from your beauty, but I think that they hired this particular model for the androgeny. This model could go either way...must open up a lot of employment opportunities...