
I wasn't going to write anything because everyone else has and i am pretty much over it. But my mom emailed asking me to say something, and here is what i have to say....
MELISSA: you're a doll. You looked flawless in the finale, your hair, your makeup, your dress. You are so cute and spunky, and even though you love it that you're a cheerleader and insist on letting us know by constantly kicking your legs up and pointing your toes, I still, really really like you. Jason is disgusting, and its really too bad that you probably HATE all things Bachelor, because i think you would be a really good bachelorette. Can we be friends so you can tell me all the secrets from the show?
JASON: You disgust me. I was never your biggest fan, i didn't find you particularly attractive or exciting but i was willing to give you a chance and was genuinely rooting you on in finding the love of your life. The fact that you took Melissa on national TV to tell her just 6 weeks after you proposed to her, and after you told Chris Harrison, that it had been a few weeks that you knew it wasn't going to work...makes you not only a really selfish person, but a total idiot. I think you are scummy. If you try and say that it wasn't productions idea, that you really were in love and then just fell out of love...i think you're a liar. Because according to your timeline, you were happily engaged to Melissa and things were going great, the last time you were on Jimmy Kimmel, which was a week after you left New Zealand. On AFTR we learned it had been 6 weeks since New Zealand, so 5 weeks since you told jimmy you were in love and engaged. And then you tell us that it had been a few weeks since you knew it wasn't going to work. So, sorry to make this a math word problem, but that only leaves 2 weeks time for you to go from madly in love and happy and engaged to completely over Melissa and ready for Molly. Sorry but I'm not buying it. I think you are so scummy that you would agree to do this to anyone, let alone, a doll like Melissa...National TV? What is this? Jerry Springer? Oh yeah, nice fake tan....and your nose looks like a beak.
MOLLY: Personally, i believe you were in on it too. All of the "you're making a huge mistake"s was just to segway into changing his decision for ATFR. Same with having Deanna there telling him to make the right decision. Molly, you're gross. Your eyes are BUGtastic, also lay off the smokey eyes or else learn how to actually do them. Here's another tip...maybe stop wearing your hair in a ponytail on national TV. OK, so you got that memo for the after show...nice black headband/brown dress combo....and I'm really glad you're spending money on the BUMP IT. You and Jason are both nasty and deserve each other.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Bachelor=the meanest show on tv
Posted by
Shauna
at
1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I'm so glad your mother convinced you to write this. I couldn't agree with you more. From the beak comment right down to the investment in Bump It comment. Jason is definitely the scum between my toes. There ain't no redemption after what happened last night for the whole world to see.
Oh, and yes, I totally agree that the whole thing was a set-up. In my next post I will go into more detail as to why I believe the whole thing was staged. ABC, you people are sick!
Thanks Shauna! That was great. You are always so good at expressing what I am thinking but can't put into words. You hit it right on even though I don't know what bump it is? Does it have to do with her hair? (I know I am old.) I could not believe that girl wore a pony tail AGAIN!! Get a stylist for heavens sake!
Shauna, I have been waiting for you to post on the Bachelor today! You didn't let me down. I can't believe what he did, and AMEN on the Bump it! Ha ha - you're great! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say good-bye!
amen! jason= slimeball. though i don't like melissa really all that much, i still feel really sorry for her. next thing you know, he's going to be going off with Jillian. Poor girl- she DEFINITELY deserves better. SHE should be the next bachelorette. deanna must've stopped taking her crazy pills- she's out of control.
Tell me how you really feel.
Amazing pick up on how completely horrible Molly's smoky eyes were. And don't get me started on that hair. If you are going to glam up your makeup, maybe try glaming up the hair too. I am blogging about this right now.
Thanks, im done standing by. You summed this nicely. You always do. Thanks for being such a talented writer. I think you are a natural and I wish so badly that I was.
You always say it best. So our watching group sure thought DeAnna looked pregnant!
Hey Shauna it's Baker.. Yes I admit it, I watched the Bachelor this season with Jenny and it is my first and last time. Jilian and Melissa=Classy and I want to kick Jason in the nuts. $5 bet that Molly dumps Jason in 6-8 months once she finds out what an idiot he is. Wow it sounds like Girl night and I am striking up conversation. Good seeing you a few weeks back..
Baker
EAT POOP JASON MESDICK!!!
Shauna, you are so funny. I am dying over the bump it comment.
Post a Comment