Wow lots of negative feedback on my last post. I apologize. Well not really, but geez. The only time you guys have hated my blogs this much were the chiggers and the homebirthers (remember that? that was fun).
I have been insanely busy with these I like You books that its making me sad that i havent had many paintings to work on. Here are 6 that i shipped off this afternoon to a bride in Michigan. She ordered one for each of her bridesmaids. Cute right? I photographed them for real and they will be on my website later in the week, but i thought this picture of them drying (the sealant) under my desk at work was kind of funny.

My birthday party last friday night was really fun. Mike took a few pictures with his holga camera and sent me a few today...



There will be more on the party later (get excited, it involved a poetry reading), but just wanted to get something up to move the pictures of my bloody thumb off the top of my blog. YOU'RE WELCOME.
I have been insanely busy with these I like You books that its making me sad that i havent had many paintings to work on. Here are 6 that i shipped off this afternoon to a bride in Michigan. She ordered one for each of her bridesmaids. Cute right? I photographed them for real and they will be on my website later in the week, but i thought this picture of them drying (the sealant) under my desk at work was kind of funny.

My birthday party last friday night was really fun. Mike took a few pictures with his holga camera and sent me a few today...



There will be more on the party later (get excited, it involved a poetry reading), but just wanted to get something up to move the pictures of my bloody thumb off the top of my blog. YOU'RE WELCOME.

3 comments:
thanks. it was kind of making me queezy. K so, love the pictures of you. You have an awesome smile. Oh yes, and your paintings are amazing!
You crack me up! I guess that's what people felt like when I posted pictures of my deformed foot as my profile pic on Facebook since I got some similar reactions.
It only looked like there was half a baseball under my skin, what's wrong with that?
The chiggers comment was funny, the birthing in the pool is outrageous.
Keep on keeping on!
I want you to know that the birthing post you're talking about was the single most exciting thing to happen to my wife in the last few years. It was great. We need more like it.
Post a Comment