i saw these at christmas time at anthro and i wanted to make them so so bad...never got around to it and i am THANKING MY LUCKY STARS that you did all the hard work for me! thank you very much.
Hey this is way random and I've never actually posted on someone's blog when I have no idea who they are but we're both friends with Dre so it makes it ok right? Right. Anyway, this is awesome. Thanks for posting this.
8 comments:
oh man thanks for this!
we are trying it THIS weekend for a girls night.
how fun.
must do this! thanks shauna :)
i saw these at christmas time at anthro and i wanted to make them so so bad...never got around to it and i am THANKING MY LUCKY STARS that you did all the hard work for me! thank you very much.
p.s. your shauna fingers are the best.
I think I might attempt this. Is that felt you used?
Hey this is way random and I've never actually posted on someone's blog when I have no idea who they are but we're both friends with Dre so it makes it ok right? Right. Anyway, this is awesome. Thanks for posting this.
just found your post and i am dying to try these! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment