Its one of two things
1) Jillian is not interesting at all and the guys are all idiots and not funny and stupidor
2) I have drastically changed as a person to the point where i no longer love reality TV.
OK so i know its not number 2, because i THOROUGHLY enjoyed "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" (just ask my sister. i was yelling at her to "please come watch this, I'm dying of laughter").
You see, i don't love Jillian. I never really have. She is over-the-top cheesy with her "hot dogs" and her "prince charming" crap. I'm SHOCKED she didn't keep Sasha because of his weird "mythical unicorn," it seems right up her weird cliched alley. Sometimes i think shes beautiful, other times i think shes not really cute at all. Sure she has a great body, but a denim romper? Hmmm, sorry Jill, not cute.
I like Kiptyn, i guess. I mean hes the hottest for sure. He seems normal enough and boring enough to balance her out. Am i the only one who thinks that every time it shows them kissing, that its the most awkward looking thing ever? Its not working. I don't like it.
Reid came out of nowhere, and is a total doll. He is my first pick i think for her from what i can tell. Hes good looking and boring. Check, check.
Ed is my first pick for me. EXCEPTTTTTT #1 he left on his date wearing cotton jersey knit shorts. Gross. And then at the end when he was at the pool at Jill's house alone, he was wearing those short European speedo shorts. Double gross. What in the world Ed? Other than your choice in clothes (you're on national TV, people. If you aren't 1,000% sure that your outfit is awesome...please hire a stylist) you're pretty regular, and I like you.
Everyone else is a bunch of gays that are uninteresting and annoying.i have a really good attitude about this, if you couldn't tell.

7 comments:
I think i'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. I like her. But the guys are definitely not my favorite . . .
This is my first time watching this show. The other girls out here persuaded me to start watching it so now I know what EVERYONE is talking about when they talk about this show.
Also, I agree about her being boring and not cute at times. And about her and Kyptin kissing- AWKWARD. I can't bear to even look at the TV screen.
I LOVED her on the bachelor, but lately, she has been bugging a little. i still think she's so cute, though. totally agree with you on the guys. Reid is definitely my #1, then Ed, then Kyptin. The rest, esp. David (aka, "the Rock," crazy, sadistic) are looney and weird.
Thank you!! This made my day. And I agree with Reid! And the others (Juan, Wes, David, etc) just need to be done.
she's obnoxious. big time obnoxious. maybe you're just required to say stupid things when you're in a fake romance zone like that show is, but almost everything that came out of her mouth in the 16 minutes i could handle watching her just blew my mind. she's so like, "tee he heee" and canadian but not in a good way. i loved canada, not necessarily the peeps. sorry aubrey.
I never liked Jillian. I told you this. Her accent is not consistent. Almost like she used to have one, doesn't anymore, but remembers sometimes she wants to have one. 1. Ed looks like Danny Duquette. 2. Feet is WEIRD. 3. Break dancer is really funny but just all over the place. 4. Juan makes me gag. 5. Kiptyn is cute...but why has everyone forgotten about Jake the Pilot from last week? He is darling.
i am so happy that you settled on the 2nd option - this is the first bachelor/ette season ever that i've bailed on and now i can feel good about it, that it's jillian's fault and simply not mine. she's lame.
Post a Comment