a few blasts from the past...
rhylls dream coming true...shes a wolf
Camilla and I at the bellagio, 5 years ago!
My favorite of Jordans Sr pictures. This one is for Kristine.
Bus Trip to dinner at Trolley Square and to see the lights at Temple square. Seen here with roommates Ashley and Camilla. And that TACKY audrey hepburn purse that i LOVED that i bought from some asians at a kiosk in the mall for 60 bucks! 60 bucks! a photo-purse!?
MTC pictures! Michael and jack (he was so tiny!) and Linsey and I.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Always Funny, Never not Funny
Posted by
Shauna
at
10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Jordan's senior picture is the best. Love the fro!
No Nicole, we don't love the fro. I am going to do whatever I can to make sure that Jordan never has that hairstyle again... or our children. And that pose is very manly.
Love the audrey hepburn purse!
that picture of jordan is hilarious, and how do you have that picture?
You would think by his senior year Jordan would have grown out of his awkward stage....bummer!
-becca
The Grey Rhyll photo is so freaking funny
I hated Jordan's fro, but he kept telling me that all the girls loved it! Oh please... not a good look for him. Thank goodness for missions. He got that style out of his system!
Hmmm...the photo purse. We all make mistakes sometimes. Four years ago I bought a cheap orange sweater vest with kind of sparkly bits in it. D-sgusting.
Jordan's hair.... Jordan's posing.... Oh my. No words. None.
wow. i look hideous. real cool, shauna. -cam
That first pic is really funny. I don't know who it is or what they are doing, but it's funny. I can always count on your blog for a little pick-me-up laughter- thanks.
That bakerella site is amazing! Thos rose cupcakes were beautiful. My same friend made those oreo truffles a couple weeks ago, but just plain oreos, not mint, and they were to die for- yum yum! BTW, I have a sister living in Las Vegas, substitute teaching right now- if you're still there, you guys should hook up b/c you are both about the funnest people i know.
Post a Comment