OMG I know. I have totally been wanting long hair...I havent EVER been able to let it get as long as yours was though. I am hating my huge forehead right now too.
I love your hair long... but I also love it short. You can just pull off anything, can't you. I am going to grow my hair long... we'll see how it looks. Give me like five years...
8 comments:
OMG I know. I have totally been wanting long hair...I havent EVER been able to let it get as long as yours was though. I am hating my huge forehead right now too.
I love your hair long... but I also love it short. You can just pull off anything, can't you. I am going to grow my hair long... we'll see how it looks. Give me like five years...
yeah your long hair is great... i finally made an appearance on your blog!!!!! look closely
welcome to my world.
Wow..look at your long hair! i Love it long, but it's also so cute short. So nice that you can pull off both looks!
Oh, me too. Meeee too!!!
dang you are sexy... did I say that outloud?
that makes me want blonde hair again....the grass is always greener
Post a Comment