Tuesday, April 1, 2008

if i was getting married tomorrow...

I was recently talking to my friend Jen who just got engaged over the weekend about her upcoming wedding and after perusing my favorite wedding sites and brainstorming ideas i decided on my wedding. That is, if i was getting married tomorrow.

My brunch reception would look something like this.

here is the oscar de la renta dress of my dreams. i have loved it for a while.

normally i am against veils, but i really like this one

with a husband wearing this seersucker suit

with this cake

with these ribbons hanging from all the surrounding trees

with these drinks

on these coasters

eating these cupcakes

driving away in this car

who says planning a wedding is hard? i did this in 20 minutes.

8 comments:

Peter and Jen Bell said...

Darling, darling, darling. Thanks for all your great tips today. I look forward to receiving lots of tips from you on the upcoming wedding.

sarah marie. said...

what sites are these from? i'm obsessed.

Rebecca said...

You're hilarious, Shauna. I wish I would have had you around during my wedding planning!

Kaisa Bailey said...

OCD

Kate said...

well I am not getting married anytime soon but the second I get engaged you will be the first person I call! Hello my wedding planner!

kelsey said...

You should be a wedding planner.

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

I think you have too much free time. Rebecca

Sheryl said...

Ok so will you plan mine...oh wait that's right i'm not getting married, yet, muahahaha!