Tuesday, April 8, 2008

we can be together forever someday

apologies to all my devoted readers (relatives and blog stalkers), the camera situation still has not been resolved and so i thought i would do a song/video dedication to all of those who either love Lion King, or Michael McLean.

this is the most ridiculous thing i have seen this week. And i am LOVING IT.

10 comments:

Amy said...

You know I'm lovin it!!

April said...

You are hilarious!

Bethany said...

What? Who ever put that together is special! I've seen Michael McLean in person twice and that mother is sooo cheesy. I do like some of his songs though and that is one of them- just not that version!

The Dally Llama said...

How come Michael McClain music makes me want to break things? -I'm not joking, either. That video made me want to break something, and I only watched the first 10 seconds of it.

Rebecca said...

That video does not make a bit of sense and that song is so wrong- what were those people thinking? you know, it was probably some EFY counselors after summer was over...

Kaisa Bailey said...

I didn't realize how dirty it was until the chime things started...or was it an electronic keyboard? Pretty nasty.

doubleyou said...

blog stalker = me.
<3

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Holy hell. Simba and Nola together forever? Seriously? Why was this song ever put with the Lion King? People have way too much time on their hands. But I will never hate on the lion king because I heart JTT as I know you do too.
-Becca

Kate said...

I am sorry I have to say it, what the hell is this all about? And I need to know the name of the idiot that sat down and put this thing together (please don't say it's you...) I am really mad at Michael for letting this happen.

Shauna said...

ew kate...me? PUHLEASE. i wish. i am not this smart, i didnt know that the simba/nala relationship fit this song until i youtubed "michael mclean."