My mom sent me a forward a few months ago and i was reminded of it today.
MARZIPAN BABIES! Babies made of sugar.
twins!
its a boy!
so delicate!
lots of babies!
its a girl!
I want to know who is the crazy person who made these? Were they made for Anne Geddes birthday cake?
I sent this to Kelly Jo and she had some good questions...
here is our gchat conversation
Kelly: what do you DO with them?
me: put them on cakes?
i have no idea
eat them?
Kelly: you can't eat them...unless you're sick
what is she thinking?
what is she thinking?
but what if she left the penis off? would that compromise the integrity of the piece?
were a-sexual marzipan-babes a possibility?
so many questions...p.s. what is the hair made out of?
do we know?
me: no idea
Kelly: is it real baby hair?

9 comments:
I have one last question:
If you were in a situation where you HAD to eat one of these little treasures, where would you begin? Would you eat it like a gummy bear (head first, then body)? Or would you attack the extremities first? Would you feel obligated to set aside the little face and private parts...out of respect? Or could you just close your eyes, hold your nose, and pop the whole thing in your mouth?
what...the...crap? so disturbing.
Cool artistic talent. Sick for using it to make marzipan babies with "privates". I kind of feel gross for even looking at them.
I don't comment too often. But WHAT??
This is really really bad. I am so sad for them, yes I mean the little marzipan babies.
Precious Moments in Paste. I know the innovative mom who came up with this thought the genius plan would turn into a money-maker for baby showers and what not....but uhhhh. What if a young toddler saw his mommy chewing of the head of the petite, sleeping baby? Scarred for life.
This post and the comments from Kelly Jo hold the record for the hardest I have ever laughed while reading blogs. I may need to send this to my family.
I agree... that Kelly Jo comment almost made my spit out my soda! Those are CREEPY!
disgusting.
So, so disgusting. I want to vomit.
Post a Comment