Last night at Anthropologie i worked with a girl who also works full time at a hotel on the strip. This passed weekend there was a certain snazzy dancer who maybe already brought sexy back, staying at the hotel. She was basically his slave, got his dog beds embroidered upon his arrival, took him to his room etc.
Well he checked out and left behind a toiletries bag. In it, a love note from a big bottomed actress, deoderant, a toothbrush, an envelope of cash, and an unmarked pill bottle.
Maybe inside the pill bottle was Valtrex. A certain herpes medication? hahahahahaha
TRUE STORY!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
XOXO Gossip Girl
Posted by
Shauna
at
9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Who's the actress?
yeah seriously...you deal all this good stuff and then leave out the detail we all want. who's the actress?
i love you
i love you
i love you
i love you
i love you
i love you
i love THIS
i love you
i love you
i love you
thanks for the public pubic service announcement (what a gross and clever little statement i just made). oh i love this.
his g-friend ladies....look it up (:
Okay, I'm a little thick. I just wanted to make sure I read this right. Justin and Jessica? I hope I am not embarrasing myself. Is that right?
I'm with Natalie- but I'm not absolutely sure- is that right???
i guess my clues werent concrete enough. But yes, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel.
http://anythinghollywood.com/2007/08/who-else-got-herpes-jessica-alba/
Post a Comment