Friday, May 30, 2008

nasty feet

ok so i am having an issue. My heels are cracked and dry, its so so bad and so gross and i dont know how to get rid of it. SOMEONE TELL ME before i turn into this crazy asian lady.
Marci told me that she soaked in feet in bleach, has anyone heard of this? She also told me i probably shouldnt do it, but i am pretty close to trying anything.

10 comments:

The Baker said...

ummm where did you find that picture? Soaking your feet in bleach sounds scary. I have the same thing, its called Vegas!

Nicole said...

That picture is disgusting. I have always had to sand my feet with a foot file. But, last time I was in Walgreens I picked up the PedEgg, as seen on TV. It looks like a plastic egg with a little microplane attached. It works pretty well, plus it is a lot easier to work with than a foot file. Another plus, it catches all of the filings, because it is pretty gross to see the filing flying everywhere.

I don't think that I would soak my feet in bleach. Whenever I get some on my hands it makes them feel all slimy, but then it makes them feel really dry.

amanda said...

I'm so freaked out by that picture... I can't even think straight...That PedEgg thing sounds like a good option or a pedicure. My feet were cracking so I got a pedicure, used a pumice stone every shower and lathered on the Foot Relief from Aveda. I'm good to go now!

katie rose and nate said...

i won't believe that grown up scary foot fits into that teeny red decorative shoe

katie rose and nate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellie said...

i have come to realization that pedicures are a must living here. its part of our monthly budget now =)

Rebecca said...

wow- that is so disgusting! Bleach??!! That would seem to make the situation worse. I seriously rub my feet with aveeno lotion right when i get out of the shower- it has helped a ton. And, I live in Albuquerque you know, so, it's just as bad here.

Shauna said...

reba, i bought some aveeno. and the ped egg...thanks nicole.

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh...... What the hell?

kelsey said...

WHAAAT! Oh my goodness, i am like gagging! That is disgusting! i think you have the picture of my moms foot beat for sure!