Because when im in NY, Chris Brown will be there. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I have loved him since i first watched Stomp the Yard, and like i said a few weeks ago, i am a 15 yr old. Chris Brown is like my favorite right now and i cannot explain it. I guess im all of a sudden into Hip Hop and R&B or whatever he is. David Archuleta sang "with you" on american idol and it made me so so happy. And now i will "hopefully" get to see him in NY for free!
i mean how adorable is he?
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
please bless that i go to the today show summer concert series
Posted by
Shauna
at
10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I freakin love Chris Brown too! He is such a good dancer! Did you see him at the MT awards this last year? OF course you did. so cool.
I love him. Plus he's from VA. Holla.
please bless? you are hilarious.
it's okay Shauna. I love Miley Cyrus. I s-s-s-stutter when you ask me what I'm thinkin 'bout. Felt like I couldn't breathe, you ask what's wrong with me..(Insert fist air pump here.)
Post a Comment