Biggest Loser kicks off today. We just had our first weigh in....im SO going to win this thing.
Also my boss just told me i remind him of Rachael Ray. KILL ME NOW.
Friday, May 2, 2008
a compliment?
Posted by
Shauna
at
12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
you make me laugh everyday. thank you.
yep, i love it when i recieve that same compliment on occasion! we must both be really annoying and talk like a smoker.
You've always reminded me of Fran Drescher.
I don't care who wins as long as GOOSE doesn't take our money! Not even no, but HELLS NO! Also, my boss said you look like Ricki Lake....but that was my boss so don't worry about it :)
No...no....no...that is not a compliment. I hate Rachel Rae...and you have NEVER reminded of her. Don't worry.
shauna,
what's your starting weight? I want to keep track of the progress.
this weight contest- the pot is only $100? You should try to see if they can up the ante a little bit. Good luck!
Rachel Ray? Not even close..
No, not happening. And I'm really sorry, can't think of a put-down that even comes close. WHO likes her? For real, I don't get it AT ALL. How on Earth does someone so unfunny while at the same time so annoying get to be that famous. Lucky for you, you are nothing like her.
Post a Comment