if you dont buy these fake steve maddens from target, you are a fool. they look exactly like the real deal but run you 15 dollars instead of 50.
these are the target ones, 14.99. I have the ones with the buckle but i really want the other ones as well.

the rip-offs below come in at 49.99

Monday, May 12, 2008
Posted by
Shauna
at
12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I don't care who you are, you gotta love a good solid knock-off.
Thanks for the tip! I freakin love target shoes-even if they squeak sometimes.
HA! I just blogged about the brown Steve Madden sandal, but I had no idea that they had them at Target! I'm glad that I didn't go ahead with that costly purchase/mistake.
I saw your blog about the shoes so I went to look for the brown strappy ones yesterday while I was at Target and couldn't find them! They are SO CUTE - hopefully they show up at our Target soon because now I think I seriously can't live without them.
thank you girlfriend...i was looking for a good flat to buy! nice!
Post a Comment