Saturday, May 31, 2008

Shout out to the Ped Egg

aka, a total and complete miracle....

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Nicole, for confirming what i hoped would be true. I have seen the Ped-egg a few times at Walgreens but thought "10 bucks for something i am not sure will work?." i thought perhaps i would need some perscription medicated lotions or something and i didnt want to waste my money on a cheese grater for my feet. BUT she told me it works, and guess what....IT DOES.
THANK YOU NICOLE...it worked like a dream, i kept saying to megan "i cannot even believe this, its totally working!" I showed her before and afters of both heels and she now is a believer. And so it Jack, who also used it on his 4 yr old heels(already baby soft).

BUY THE PED EGG!

12 comments:

Ella said...

The picture of the lady dumping her very full container of skin shavings into the trash makes me want to vomit.

Amy said...

I'm SOLD. I am going to my nearest Walgrens and buy one! Thanks for the tip Nicole & Shauna.

Nicole said...

I thought that the picture of the very full shavings was way gross too! It was one of the first things I noticed about the package when I picked it up.

I am so glad that it worked out for you. I love mine.

Shauna said...

ok yes, the shavings thing is nasty...my shavings were a lot smaller and finer than those huge pieces of skin...however, i dont want to gross anyone out but i did empty it like 5 times. (in my defense it was never completely filled. this is so gross i dont know why im typing it.)

Cecile Ewell said...

I need to get one asap!! I hate it when I go get a pedicure and they bust out the knife on my heels,(cuz I really need it), but this does not even look half as bad!

lindsay lark said...

Oh my gosh, my mom bought me one of these and it's been sitting in the backseat of my car for 3 months, no joke. I've been a little hesitant, but I'm gonna go ahead and try it since you've tested the waters and approved.

Kate said...

Ok, I seriously just saw that last night at Walmart and wondered about it. If you need me, I will be at Walmart purchasing the Ped Egg. Thanks for the confirmation.

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

sorry about not giving you a shout out on my blog... I will edit that! By the way, you have no room to talk-i'm not even listed as a friend on your blog! :)

April said...

I have issues with the egg that collects dead skin! Hey, I need your email address so I can add you to our blog (we decided to go private)

thewarnickfam(at)gmail(dot)com

Nick said...

We don't know each other, but I was directed to your blog and was beyond excited to hear about your success with the Ped Egg. I wanted to buy one but wasn't sure if I wanted to waste my money. Your strong testimony has pushed me over the edge. You are an answer to my prayers! God bless!

Lyndsay said...

Need. updates. from. NYC.

Chrissie Brown said...

Sweet! I'm leaving to get one right now. Sick cracked-flaking-dry-Utah heels are coming back to haunt me. Urrr....