I love miniature things. Little kids, little baby shoes, dollhouses, travel sized deoderants....the list goes on. I love minis. (although im not really into midgets, sorry)
So you can only imagine the joy and glee i had when i opened our freezer last night at 12:30 to get my ice for my nightly night cap of ice water and found the teensiest cartons of Ben & Jerrys.i took these pictures next to ordinary objects in my kitchen so you could see the size of these little teeny babies. Aren't they so cute? I dont even really LOVE ice cream but i think if i ever see these, i will buy them.
How come no one told me that they make these?
Friday, August 1, 2008
Ben & Jerry's infant baby.
Posted by
Shauna
at
10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OMG- I LOVE TEENY CUISINE! I saw this at the store had to buy one it was so cute...
i love them too, anything miniature i love, except people, sorry i know that is rude.
1. not sure how i found you, i've been linking through links of links of links, etc. but i always wonder who's looking at my blog so i figured other people probably do too... so here i am :)
2. those mini ben and jerry's are cute! i must get some.
3. your paintings are INSANE! i went to your etsy shop + i'm in LOVE with your work! you have some serious talent! i'm an instant fan.
I've only seen those in gas stations and mini-marts, but they're perfect for late-night snacks.
That probably costs $13.25
Post a Comment