Hi friends,
The blog Tutus & Turtles have featured my paintings a couple of times now and for their 1 year blog birthday they are doing all these really cute giveaways, and one of my paintings is included in todays giveaway! Hurry over and make a comment so you can win! Even if you dont want one, you should still enter (because if you dont want it, i wont have to do a free painting), and if you do want it-it will be a lot funner for me to paint someone that i already know...
You should also go back to yesterdays giveaways and the day before, you can enter them all!
Good luck,
Shauna
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Painting Giveaway
Posted by
Shauna
at
9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
um hi, I want it. But make it big if I win.
You have so many comments regarding your amazing portraits. Some of the names I recognized, but most were just random, which is really awesome! Everyone loves them!!
Post a Comment