ok i dont expect ANY of you to know who this d-bag is, except for Lyndsay, but i saw him on Saturday night in the Rio casino, and let me tell you...you think he looks young for 30? See him in real life, and you will notice hes about 5'5 and 100 lbs, the guy looks NO OLDER than maybe 14. Im not even kidding.
(hes a real estate agent on bravo's show "million dollar listing" and hes the most annoying person to watch)
Sunday, August 17, 2008
You're a millionaire and you hang out at the RIo?? Real classy.
Posted by
Shauna
at
2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He looks even younger when you surround him with singing and dancing waitresses and waitors, go-go dancers in flying sailboats, and Chippendale's advertisements. You're absolutely right Shauna.
I knew who he was... I think I saw him on the Soup. I LOVED when they showed him doing his hair with a blow dryer... hahaha.
The real question is what were YOU doing at the Rio Shauna?
I just want to put him in my pocket!
I was out yesterday, so sorry for my late comment-- but, agreed--he is a D-Bag, and he is not even that cute! The hair needs to go, seriously. How much hairspray can a dude use?
Post a Comment