to visit these guys, with me?
who are these guys?
oh i will come with you boston in the fall sounds amazing
I'm going on September 12th!
I loved my trip to Boston to visit those guys. But, I can't make it this year. Sorry, love you all.
i don't know those guys, but I want to go to Boston!
I pulled up your page and when Sam saw the subject of this post he said, "I do!" So I guess you can count him in. :-)-Emily
Sorry kitty. Not me. But I will go to Baltimore approximately around the same time frame and have a polish dog for you in the park.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
who are these guys?
oh i will come with you boston in the fall sounds amazing
I'm going on September 12th!
I loved my trip to Boston to visit those guys. But, I can't make it this year. Sorry, love you all.
i don't know those guys, but I want to go to Boston!
I pulled up your page and when Sam saw the subject of this post he said, "I do!" So I guess you can count him in. :-)
-Emily
Sorry kitty. Not me. But I will go to Baltimore approximately around the same time frame and have a polish dog for you in the park.
Post a Comment