Monday, August 11, 2008

Esther, Lindsay & Olivia

When i first started painting, my old roommate and friend, Lindsay ordered a few...and i haven't been able to share it because they were a gift for two of her friends from highschool, who are also former roommates of mine.

So after a few weeks i can now present to you, part of the LBG crew (is that what its called?? am i right?)Esther, Lindsay, Olivia


Hope you liked them! (ps lindsay, what a great gift....)

2 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Shauna! I just blogged about this so there's a picture up there. This turned out so awesome! Nice work! What a great surprise gift it made!! Good luck with your sales!

Olivia Carter said...

Hahah! I was totally getting ready to blog about this tomorrow. I'll put a lil' link on my blog to your etsy site! It is SO AWESOME & I agree it was a great gift from Linds (she's so thoughtful)

P.S. Yes, it's LBG! Good memory!