well of course the obvious tila tequila, and also that little nugget verne troyer i think his name is, i don't know what it is about him but i don't like him.
What? Who are you? Mary Murphy MAKES sytycd. I love her. ok, the tamale train is getting a little tired, but she is way more entertaining than the sane judges.
I agree with the last commenter, Mary is so hilarious. I do see how she is annoying, but for some reason its just super endearing to me how loud and annoying she is. I definitely could do without Rosie, you also should have added Donald Trump and Paris Hilton, those three are probably the most annoying celebrities ever and make me want to slit my wrists!
7 comments:
ah, Rosie? I mean come on...look at that smile.
well of course the obvious tila tequila, and also that little nugget verne troyer i think his name is, i don't know what it is about him but i don't like him.
i have nothing to add to this except way to find the most bull dykish picture of rosie ever, shavs.
all of them! i cant stand tyra banks. don't really have much of an opinion on heidi except for her heinous music video. gross.
Mary Murphy is the most annoying person to have ever lived. She almost ruined SYTYCD for me.
What? Who are you? Mary Murphy MAKES sytycd. I love her. ok, the tamale train is getting a little tired, but she is way more entertaining than the sane judges.
I agree with the last commenter, Mary is so hilarious. I do see how she is annoying, but for some reason its just super endearing to me how loud and annoying she is. I definitely could do without Rosie, you also should have added Donald Trump and Paris Hilton, those three are probably the most annoying celebrities ever and make me want to slit my wrists!
Post a Comment